Indurit Flow is a self-levelling screed, which is applied to the top of a concrete or sand/cement screed base. It can be polished to create a final floor finish, or can have resin or thermoplastic coatings added on top.Comprising cement, aggregates, pigments and admixtures, it is supplied as a powder to be mixed with water on site.
- Fast setting: Indurit Flow sets quickly! In just five hours it is ready for pedestrians, and reaches its full load capacity after only seven days. So it’s ideal for projects where there is time pressure.
- Easy to apply: Like its name suggests, Indurit Flow is applied as a liquid which can be pumped onto the substrate. Because it is a self-levelling screed, it’s easy to achieve a smooth surface; and up to 1000m² can be created as a fast-track installation
- Beautiful finish: When polished, Indurit Flow gives a smooth, attractive, reflective finish. Perfect for stylish industrial buildings or urban homes – and easy to clean too.
- Colour choices: Bring your floor to life with a choice of colours! Available in red, white, yellow, natural, light grey and green, there are plenty of options, so you can choose the colour most suited to your building.
- Energy saving light reflectivity: Choosing a light colour with a polished finish will make the surface light reflective. This may reduce the lighting needs in the space and help to save on energy consumption.
The concrete or screed substrate must be clean and free from oil and grease.
A bonding agent should then be applied, choosing the right product and coverage depending on the porosity of the substrate.
Indurit Flow self-levelling screed will need to be mixed on site with clean water and applied promptly, and in one pass, to a thickness of between 4 and 15mm.
A final sealant should also be applied.
- Industrial floors
- Food and beverage production, such as ready meal manufacture and breweries (not under constant water)
- Decorative flooring applications, including residences
- Internal use only
- Compressive strength :35 N/mm2
- Flexural strength :10 N/mm2
- Adhesive strength : 3 N/mm2
- Abrasion resistance :AR1Bulk density : 1400 kg / m3
- Flowability :130 – 160 mm
- Coefficient of friction : 0,4Wet
- density :1700 kg / m3
- Consumption (1cm) : 16 – 18 kg / m2
- Open time : 15 minutes
- Setting time :90 minutes
- A 25kg bag will yield approx 14 litres
- A 25 kg bag will cover approx 2,8 m2 at 5mm thickness